Activity Feed › Forums › General Chit Chat › Bird Photography Oppotunity in and around Mumbai During Monsoon › Reply To: Bird Photography Oppotunity in and around Mumbai During Monsoon
MemberJuly 12, 2023 at 9:58 am
@Ratul_D , I can suggest a few if you are looking for small birds and even small raptors.
1. Many trails around Kharghar hills
2. Uran Mudflat (not sure about Monsoon, though)
3. Panje Wetland
4. Tansa Bird Sanctuary (It is really beautiful but bit far. One day stay is recommended)
5. Karnala (bit tricky, though in Moonsoon)
6. Sanjay Gandhi NP (all season best)
7. Arrey Milk Colony (you have to explore a bit, no trails)
I hope it helps.