Activity Feed Forums Everything Photography Nikon B600 Coolpix : Knowledge wrt Specifications

• Nikon B600 Coolpix : Knowledge wrt Specifications

Posted by Sanjeev Madhok on March 19, 2024 at 9:28 pm

Hi;

I am a beginner to Photography. I purchased a Nikon B 600 Coolpix camera (Point & Shoot) two years back and have been documenting travel & holidays, without understanding the basics of photography. While I have tried to experiment with my equipment on my own, and to a certain extent I have achieved some good pics (even if I say so myself😅), I still do need to understand its capabilities & limitations. I am presently in no hurry to upgrade, until I have the full knowledge w.r.t. this piece of equipment.

I have been studying “SSP All in one Pack”, and while I am gradually understanding the various terminologies, I am not able to relate the same with my camera. The markings on my camera and packing case are as follows:-

• 60x – Zoom (optical) of 24 mm to 1440 mm
    • Lens Shift VR
    • 4.3 – 258 mm 1:3.3 – 6.5
    • 16 Mega Pixels
    • Wi fi
    • Blue tooth
    • Internal memory
    • 16 GB SD Card
    • Full HD

Request if somebody can explain the above specifications to me (esp w.r.t. Ser 1 & 3). What is aperture, shutter speed, ISO, MTF characteristics, white balance, focal length etc in my case.

Will be grateful….thanks

Sanjeev Madhok

Sanjeev Madhok replied 2 weeks, 3 days ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies